At Emergency Restoration Specialists, we save all kinds of properties in Wisconsin and Illinois. We’re right next to the Milwaukee airport, which means that we can show up fast and get to work immediately. Whether you need help for a home or commercial building, we’re here to minimize damage and get your property back to its best shape.
Water and Storm Damage
Water and storm damage can cause absolute devastation in a matter of minutes. It’s a stressful situation, but we’re here to reverse the damage and give your property the treatment that it deserves. Make sure that you call us quickly. The faster you call, the more damage you can avoid.
- Extraction and Drying : Our drying process is unmatched. We start by removing any standing water. Once that’s done, we use a high-tech drying process involving a process called injectidry. Injectidry gets your property dry faster than other available methods so that you can move on from this disaster as soon as possible.
- Repairs and Replacements : As we dry your property, we’ll also repair the items that we can repair and replace the items that we can’t. We provide tear-out and replacement of structural elements, and we can replace carpets that don’t respond to the drying and cleaning process.
- Cleaning and Decontamination : Some forms of water are toxic. For example, if your water damage is from your sewer system or a flood, then it’s vital to remove the germs. Our cleaning and decontamination process staves off potential illnesses and will leave the area safe.
- Storm Damage : Storms can bring water damage, but they do more than that. They can also knock over tree limbs and send debris onto your property. Debris removal, including tree removal, is a major part of our storm damage process. We’re also equipped to handle lightning damage, including fire restoration and roof and siding restoration.
ERS is here for all of your disaster restoration needs, including fire damage restoration. It’s stressful and terrifying to see your home damaged by a fire. When you call ERS, we work quickly to get your home back to its pre-fire state. We also repair damage to commercial properties so that business owners can get back to work.
- Structural Repair : Once we assess the situation, we provide structural repair to your floors, ceilings, walls, and whatever else may have been impacted by the fire. We tear out the unsalvageable parts and replace them with brand-new materials.
- Water Damage : People sometimes forget that fire damage and water damage go hand in hand. Water can extinguish fires, but it also causes its own damage. We apply our complete water damage process as we restore the other types of fire damage on your property.
- Carpet and Upholstery : Carpets and upholstery can absorb a lot of damage. We have an in-depth cleaning process that removes a lot of damage and can leave your items looking like new. We can also replace unsalvageable carpets.
- Damage Repair and Debris Cleanup : ERS can remove the debris and other aftermath of the fire. Once we remove the debris, we can work on restoring individual household items such as wood furniture.
- Smoke and Soot Removal : Aside from being byproducts of fire, smoke and soot have a lot of things in common. First, they’re both dangerous and acidic, creating an unhealthy breathing environment. Both smoke and soot have varying levels of danger, depending on what was burned. For example, the smoke from burnt plastic is more dangerous than the smoke from burnt wood. Next, both smoke and soot are notoriously difficult to remove without professional help. Thankfully, ERS is here. We analyze smoke and soot to determine their type, and then we apply the best cleaners and strategies for the job.
Mold can be toxic and even deadly. When a property has too much moisture, it can start a mold problem that requires a professional removal squad. At ERS, no mold problem is too big for us to handle. We’ll get to the root of the problem and completely remove the mold from your property.
A lot of restoration companies can handle fire and flood cleanup, but not many can take on other disasters. We can. When you’ve been through a traumatic event, you shouldn’t have to deal with the aftermath by yourself, and friends and family aren’t always equipped to help. That’s where we come in. We offer fast, thorough, and compassionate restoration services for the worst disasters.
- Trauma Scene Cleanup : Homicides, suicides, and accidental deaths can leave loved ones reeling. You never expected to have this kind of cleanup responsibility on your shoulders. It’s something that nobody should ever have to deal with. We’re certified and equipped to provide safe and complete cleanup in these situations. Gain a bit of space for yourself and let us handle the cleanup process.
- Biohazard Cleanup : You need a specific kind of team to handle biohazard cleanup. A regular cleaning service won’t do. When it comes to things like needles, bodily fluids, and related items, your cleanup crew needs specific safety training. The ERS team has that training, and we’re happy to handle this job for you.
- Hoarding Cleanup : Hoarding is more than just clutter. It’s a major safety issue that can include biohazards, fire hazards, and unsafe animal environments. A major step to getting your life back is hiring a compassionate cleaning service. We offer judgment-free cleaning so that you can realize your home’s full potential.
- Vandalism : Vandalism comes in several levels, from graffiti to broken windows. If your property has been attacked by vandals, let our team take care of the damage. Our cleanup process will have your property looking just like new.
Don’t Put This Off
At ERS, we offer heavy restoration, light cleaning, and everything in between. When it comes to cleaning and restoration, the sooner you call, the better. When we can get to work quickly, we can minimize the damage and make the cleaning process as simple as possible. Call our team today. We’re here to help you get your life back in order.